Monday, May 2, 2011

Bob Barker



Got a great response from the greatest game show host ever, Bob Barker. I grew up watching Mr. Barker and thought his autograph would be a great addition to my collection. As fate would have it I just finished his autobiography, Priceless Memory, the day I got it back. If you are a fan of Barker, his book is really good, and you may want to check it out, (I got mine on sale for $6.00, regularly $30). Here is the details:


Sent On: April 1, 2011

Received: May 2, 2011

Sent: LOR, SASE, a Custom 8X10.


Unfortunately, Mr. Barker did not sign my custom 8x10 that I had sent, but signed and personlised his own picture and sent the other one back unsigned, but regardless a GREAT success.


Thanks for checking this site out,

ckulas

No comments:

Post a Comment