Thursday, April 14, 2011

Brett Hull


Today brought one of the many pictures I sent away while away on vaction in the States, to save money on international postage. Brett Hull is a Hockey Hall of Famer, his dad another Hall of Famer, played here for the Jets and Brett and his siblings lived here for some of their childhood. Picture was sent to a home address.


Sent On: April 1, 2011

Received: April 14, 2011

Sent: Letter, Custom 8x10 and a SASE


Thanks again for checking out my autograph blog. Check back soon, as I have at least 15 requests out, and with the NHL season ending, I'm sure I'll get some back soon.

ckulas

2 comments:

  1. Nice success! I live in Finland and have wanted to get this person auto. What is the address. I'll probably have to pay money lots. But worth it it is.
    Sorry for the language I use Google for translate.
    Aimo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be happy to give you the address, but privately. Please email me at ckulasautos@live.ca and I'll give it to you there.
    Thanks,
    ckulas

    ReplyDelete