Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Wow a Year Goes Fast!

Well last time I posted was just over a year ago, and what I promised never did happen. First problem was the NHL lockout. I had written letters to all the Jets players and they were totally out of date when the lockout ended and I hadn't printed out my pictures either since the lockout looked imminent when summer was over. So this year I hopefully will be able to get all the Jets sent out by Christmas time. Some will be difficult as they have moved over seas, but I'm gonna try and get everyone.

My Team Canada project is almost dead, given some thought into getting the final pieces in person, but that means missing school or work most of the time. And plus a new Team Canada will be in place in 2014.

I've also given some thought into sending away to some more music artists, movie and TV stars. I also attended a UFC event this summer and had a great time, so I've been thinking of sending to a few of my favourite fighters, as they seem to be great with fan mail!

For any questions, I have changed my email to ttmautographs@live.com. I've already had a few questions for addresses and advice and if you're new to this feel free to ask!

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment