Friday, June 10, 2011

Chris Jericho

Today brought a very exciting picture in the mail! Chris Jericho has been my favourite wrestler for as long as I can remember. I'm also very excited as he personalized the picture which I asked him to do in my letter. I also somewhat decorated the front of the envelope with Winnipeg Jets logo, which I believe Chris was a fan of, except with a few photoshop tools turned it into Winnipeg (is) Jericho (which he says every time he is in town). Chris is from my hometown, which is why he is my favourite and is now somewhat retired from wrestling. He has two great books on his journey to the top as well which are bestsellers. This picture was sent to the Dancing With the Stars address, as Chris was a contestant this past season.
Sent: April 1, 2011
Received: June 10, 2011
Sent: Letter, WWE Promo, SASE
Thanks,
ckulas

No comments:

Post a Comment